Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Ah thank you yaar 🤗
I needed that ❤️
Hoping to be back in previous mode as soon as I get time ❤️
Take your time.🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Ah thank you yaar 🤗
I needed that ❤️
Hoping to be back in previous mode as soon as I get time ❤️
Take your time.🤗🤗
Don't know her. Never was on ippknd forum.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ct1RCWAIJ3q/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
The captions for Bilal and sajal edits are getting more obvious and wilder day by day 🤣
Kuch nahi bhi chal raha ho ye chalwa denge🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
That diva magazine shoot is about to come out
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct1XFqsoUDp/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Ready for drama
Lol . The girl is going to be bashed left, right and center.
😆 ye wala dosti wali vibes de raha hai
Ruko edits mai tag karti hu☺️
Mute mein kya different hai? 🤔
Her shipper side turns off if there is no bgm😆
Agar shippers ke paas ye wali power hoti toh ramsha-ahad and sajal-bilal ab tak set ho chuke hote🤣. The former also have good amount of shipper but i guess the latter wins the game. 🤣
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
The fans say lot of stuff. Who knows what is real what is not. 😆
Actually I don't meticulously follow either Bilal or Yumna. But the statement was intriguing, that's why I asked.
Toh palak for music ke bina feel nahi aati 😆