Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
Guys, is there a promo?
Tag me if you see.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
Guys, is there a promo?
Tag me if you see.
This Haya 🤢
She doesn't let Murtasim talk at all . The girl is too powerful , Murtasim doesn't even have the power to tell her to shut up .
Powerless bekaar aadmi . He is nothing in front of his mother and his fiancé
Sher Beta , in front of Haya he is fly on the wall ...only watching everything quietly . 👎🏼
Like why was the need to degrade his character to this extent? 😶😶
Originally posted by: Snowflakes_04
I heard next week is the last epi ? It that true 😯🥳

She went on her own and came back on her marzi.. MK had said..
Queen of hearts !!! What grace.. what dignity... she needs no words.. no jewelry.. no make up...
Queen of hearts ready to take Anwar Chachu and move to London or US with Meesam ❤️
MK just wanted ek nazar uska ho gaya..
Tag me if you start anything interesting. I miss chatting with you yaar 🤗
Bipsie... Rula dogi yaar tum. ♥️♥️♥️ I too miss chatting with you. I don't know if I will start anything soon. If you have something let me know.
😭 here you go!
Can anyone summarise what happened in botht the episodes? Some good scenes maybe? Maybe then I will have enough courage to watch them!
Also is it ending next week? Why am I happy yet not happy?
Ye YouTube walon ka kuch nahi ho sakta. 🙏🙏🙏Alag hi level hain unka.
😎