Bollywood CC # 105- Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46.1k

Users

49

Likes

935

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago
#61

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Why am I seeing Maroon's name as the topic maker? Someone please tell me I'm perfectly fine.

Pin on gif

I gave him my turn. And yes ur sight is good 👍
carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago
#62

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

I can't believe this CC turn drama is still going on 😆


Ek Sticky thread ki keemat tum.kya jaano Harmless Babu.


🤣

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#63

Maybe the organization was a real hot-mess ? 😃

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#64
Posted: 3 years ago
#67

Originally posted by: carisma2


Ek Sticky thread ki keemat tum.kya jaano Harmless Babu.


🤣

I don’t think he cares on making the CC that much but enjoys the entertainment and I remember him letting me open the CC When he already opened it and he closed his. My main interest as been decorating/designing threads.
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
#68

Originally posted by: wat_up

I don’t think he cares on making the CC that much but enjoys the entertainment and I remember him letting me open the CC When he already opened it and he closed his. My main interest as been decorating/designing threads.


I think carisma is talking about Maroon 😆

Posted: 3 years ago
#69

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess


I think carisma is talking about Maroon 😆

oh I was talking on u. As she quoted u. I know maroon enjoys the chit chat

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".