Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
I found them! Yes murtasam and Haya was soooo happy on there engagement
Their beautiful dream came true. Khush toh honge nah.🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
I found them! Yes murtasam and Haya was soooo happy on there engagement
Their beautiful dream came true. Khush toh honge nah.🤣
I hope meerab divorces him, marries a wise person and takes a flat right next to Khan haveli...Isko bohot padi heina har roz mare ye insaan meerab ko kisi aur ke sath dekhke and meesam ka naam kisi aur se jhudte dekhke...
Seriously amount of hate nooran and siraj will receive for ruining a beautiful drama!
♾️♾️♾️♾️
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
I found them! Yes murtasam and Haya was soooo happy on there engagement

I haven't seen the episode, only clips on twitter and promo is so funny, jab tumhari pyass Me ko yaad karke bujhti hai 🤪🤪 (such a weird dialogue) toh bhaisaab ne engagement kyu ki??
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
Seriously amount of hate nooran and siraj will receive for ruining a beautiful drama!
♾️♾️♾️♾️
They already getting it i am sure...its everywhere how this show is ruined.
Never watching prv show again.
thats what i am telling he was like I need to leave this job before I kill this idiot😆
🤣🤣his expressions were definitely screaming this.
Ab toh congratulations bhi nahi bola Jaa Raha.
Still lovely thread. ♥️♥️
And love you. 😘 😘
Love you too babe 🤗🤗
Omg I don’t even know wtf he is saying anymore.Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I haven't seen the episode, only clips on twitter and promo is so funny, jab tumhari pyass Me ko yaad karke bujhti hai 🤪🤪 (such a weird dialogue) toh bhaisaab ne engagement kyu ki??
who is listening to his rubbish!!
Bcs of one action no one even appreciating wahaj acting!
It’s sooo soooo bad
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
I found them! Yes murtasam and Haya was soooo happy on there engagement
Iss khushi mein she needs to invite that Bengali witch as a special guest and officially appoint her as a khandaani witch..