No pressure I'm magn in those guys singing.. download hi kr liya😆 are they Korean or Chinese?
Hein! Download kar liya!!😆
No idea.. par features korean wale zyada lag rahe hai..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No pressure I'm magn in those guys singing.. download hi kr liya😆 are they Korean or Chinese?
Hein! Download kar liya!!😆
No idea.. par features korean wale zyada lag rahe hai..
No pressure I'm magn in those guys singing.. download hi kr liya😆 are they Korean or Chinese?
Chinese hai, r ka l bol rahe hai 😆 I googled the lyrics to understand kya ga rahe hai, but they are so damned cute ❤️
I want to marry a chinese girl, make such cute babies and teach them Bollywood songs 😳
Hein! Download kar liya!!😆
No idea.. par features korean wale zyada lag rahe hai..
Initially I was thinking to give it a try😆so was trying to understand what they are singing.. phir ek try maara aur instant delete and didn't look back 😆
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Chinese hai, r ka l bol rahe hai 😆 I googled the lyrics to understand kya ga rahe hai, but they are so damned cute ❤️
I want to marry a chinese girl, make such cute babies and teach them Bollywood songs 😳
Tu aur tera Pyaar Korean Chinese kr liye 😆 Meri extended family mai hai ek Punjabi jisne Chinese se Shaadi kri hai 😆
Tu aur tera Pyaar Korean Chinese kr liye 😆 Meri extended family mai hai ek Punjabi jisne Chinese se Shaadi kri hai 😆
Bacche kitane pyaare hote hai ❤️ the babies in Welcome to Waikiki had my heart 😆
I'm here with one of my all time favourites of Shreya Ghoshal ❤️ Such a melodious tune this is..
Naam Ada Likhna - Starts at 1.10
Amazing as usual charu👌.. So soothing to listen😍
😳 Thanks so much NB.. 🤗
Where is your next song? 🥸 Kab aayega? Tumhara koi bharosa nahi rehta kab fir se sanyaas le lo! 🤷🏻♀️
Where is your next song? 🥸 Kab aayega? Tumhara koi bharosa nahi rehta kab fir se sanyaas le lo! 🤷🏻♀️
Mai bhi poochne waali thi Nathu se.... Saala kitna pakaaaayoge bey!!!! 😒
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Mai bhi poochne waali thi Nathu se.... Saala kitna pakaaaayoge bey!!!! 😒
IKR! Ab tak toh sare masale ache se mix ho chuke honge par ye dish serve hi nahi kar raha! 🤔😆
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12