Beautiful ♥️..love the way story is progressing...thank you for the tag🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Beautiful ♥️..love the way story is progressing...thank you for the tag🤗
Thank you for tagging me. This was a great update. I like the witch element in it. Lol
Looking forward to read more.
Originally posted by: Javeria3991
Wow! I love reading this different take on the series.
Looking forward to reading more.
Thank you for the lovely feedback. Glad to know you liked it 🤗
Beautiful update, Nita 🥰. Beautiful conversation between Ram and Priya. He even bought a cake for her. But, why do I feel Yuvraj and Kriti will be found together? Update soon! :)
This was such a lovely read, especially Ram and Priya's interaction! Waiting to read the next part 😊
Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless
Beautiful update, Nita 🥰. Beautiful conversation between Ram and Priya. He even bought a cake for her. But, why do I feel Yuvraj and Kriti will be found together? Update soon! :)
Exactly my thought, I was just thinking that Yuvi and Bakri will be found together...achha hai achha hai 😆🤣
So you're telling me that now ultaviolet cooked meat is also available in the market 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks Hinna. Glad you liked this one ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: ajacob31
I really love your alternate sensible take on the story.❤️❤️❤️
Thank you ❤️. Glad you liked it 🤗
Thank you for tagging me! Great start… looking forward to the next chapter!!
Thank you ❤️. Glad you liked the chapter 🤗
Originally posted by: minakrish
I absolutely loved the start of this story.❤️ Brilliantly written.👏
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Please tag/PM me when you update.
Love,
Mina
Thank you Mina for the lovely feedback 🤗. Glad you liked it. Will tag you ❤️