11th project ๐ฒ i thought she was just 2-3 projects old.
Now my hopes are decreasing rather than increasing ๐คฃ
even i am SHOCKED,like 11th freaking projects!!I thought she has done 4-5 dramas at best๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
11th project ๐ฒ i thought she was just 2-3 projects old.
Now my hopes are decreasing rather than increasing ๐คฃ
even i am SHOCKED,like 11th freaking projects!!I thought she has done 4-5 dramas at best๐
even i am SHOCKED,like 11th freaking projects!!I thought she has done 4-5 dramas at best๐
Has bilal done that much project?
Has bilal done that much project?
i dont think so๐คฃ
no, I donโt understand why ever news outlet is writing about it . Who cares reallyhttps://twitter.com/24NewsHD/status/1669963647148494848?t=VjfrjSHZOLZYrFOa7Ab9tQ&s=19
I have been seeing so many posts about this today that i had to ask๐.Do you guys finding any resemblance btwn them๐ค
She did that many projects and she still is treated like a new comer . Nepotism rocks ๐คฃ
Billu darling i hope your acting in IM is strong enough to carry that entire show on your own because I don't think your leading lady se kuch hoga. Zyada bari ho Jaye toh thoda boj omair rana ke kando pe daal dena๐คฃ
https://twitter.com/24NewsHD/status/1669963647148494848?t=VjfrjSHZOLZYrFOa7Ab9tQ&s=19
I have been seeing so many posts about this today that i had to ask๐.Do you guys finding any resemblance btwn them๐ค
Hania herself is a look a life of Alia Bhatt aur ab unki bhi look a like ๐คฃ
She did that many projects and she still is treated like a new comer . Nepotism rocks ๐คฃ
Billu darling i hope your acting in IM is strong enough to carry that entire show on your own because I don't think your leading lady se kuch hoga. Zyada bari ho Jaye toh thoda boj omair rana ke kando pe daal dena๐คฃ
I dont think Durre has any major role to play in IM,ab writer ne bhi socha hoga Billu ko double role dedete hai,taki viewers ko tortured na hona pare 11th projects wali new comer se๐คฃ
Hania herself is a look a life of Alia Bhatt aur ab unki bhi look a like ๐คฃ
Hania was ditto Alia ka look alike before she did anything with her face,now there are few differences here and there๐
Hania ka ek aur look alike thi,jo actual main match hui thi thori bht but iss wale ka koyi similarity nhi dikhta.๐
actually 12th since i missed one ๐
11th project ๐ฒ i thought she was just 2-3 projects old.
Now my hopes are decreasing rather than increasing ๐คฃ
Dilruba, Bharaas, Pardes, Juda Huay Kuch Is Tarah, Hangor (Telefilm), Kaisi Teri Khudgharzi, 2 webseries for Zee5, Jurm, Jaise Apki Marzi, Episodic from Siyaah Series
From the above projects, the ones that are yet to go on air are the 2 webseries, JAM and SS for which the shooting has already been completed.
Doesn't matter if she hasn't been a lead per se in most of them.. Doesn't matter if some of these projects are yet to get a release.. My point is she has got enough opportunities to work with diverse teams for her to learn and improve her craft. Therefore, if we are going to be expecting her to deliver with Ishq Murshid, we as an audience are not going to be overly critical of the actor because she has experience in 11 very diverse projects.
She is also rumoured to be doing film(s). She hasn't given a very straight answer regarding this so far. So the status of those remains unknown.
I can't pin point but what really did she change?
Lips? Cheekbone? If anyone can help.
Her face looks so different now.
Different nose is clearly visible. A different nose can change the whole face I think ๐