Holiday
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Holiday
I am re- reading that chapter 😆
On topic - I was not able to guess it in one go isliye moh maaya tyag di hai😆
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
I am re- reading that chapter 😆
On topic - I was not able to guess it in one go isliye moh maaya tyag di hai😆
Chado us chapter ko yaha focus karo aaj akhri din hai guessing ka.. 😆
Plz Go ahead... 😆
One of the Race movies??
What are these alien terms? Mera toh sarr chakra ra hai.
Let's introduce Two more vegetables
Fiery Mirchi, Fiery in real life not in the movie.
&
Supportive Potato who supports Broccoli to fight Sly Zucchini 😆
A warrior could also be a woman...
I go with as much as I understood and give my guess to "Kahaani"
Originally posted by: Clochette
A warrior could also be a woman...
I go with as much as I understood and give my guess to "Kahaani"
No warrior is male.. hai to ye bhi ek kakhaani but it's not movie Kahaani😆
https://x.com/i/status/2071972251776450704
Rajpal Yadav sentenced to 3 months in jail- check bounce case https://x.com/ndtv/status/2075509245970371018?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
11