Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Aajao guess karo
I don't think I have watched this movie.. I have only watched limited Bollywood movies 😅😂
Any more hints?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Aajao guess karo
I don't think I have watched this movie.. I have only watched limited Bollywood movies 😅😂
Any more hints?
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
kounse sawal puche the tumne?
Yeh kaunsi team hai...yes wali ya no wali😭 and where is the other team roaming?
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
lol.no kareena and arjun film heroine randeep hooda bhi tha madhur bhanderkar director 2012 film i guess
Hooda ko pukaara, main chali aayi😳
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Yeh kaunsi team hai...yes wali ya no wali😭 and where is the other team roaming?

Thanks for guessing! Answer will be revealed on 17th ! 😍Helicopter Ela?
Cant give more hints 😭Originally posted by: midniteangel
I don't think I have watched this movie.. I have only watched limited Bollywood movies 😅😂
Any more hints?
Want to try guessing this movie
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Want to try guessing this movie
I have never heard about this story 😆😆
dimaag laga aur guess kar
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Want to try guessing this movie
😆Laadla
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
19