Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ruko zara. I am trying to understand if abhinav is so interesting why don't i see any posts on him or debate on him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

What will one discuss? The length of "Eeeee" in "Bhai Ji" for different characters? 

Originally posted by: Criticiser

He died along with Birla’s and Harsh!

Zabaan sambhaal kar... Tumhare moomh mein Karela ka juice aur Mirchi powder... Hun.. 

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

What will one discuss? The length of "Eeeee" in "Bhai Ji" for different characters? 

Probably they can discuss about the phrase Uy Jaa’s meaning and analyse lecturing everyone on its importance.

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Zabaan sambhaal kar... Tumhare moomh mein Karela ka juice aur Mirchi powder... Hun.. 

Nahi Swayam Kokila Modi mera raksha kadegi β˜ΊοΈ

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

To much obsession for a sidekick who is not even seen most of the times LOL🀣🀣🀣

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Mine too frankly when Season 2 got boring I almost quit in between then saw promo of Abhimanyu Birla and then I was sold β€οΈπŸ˜„

You didn’t find the legendary Sirat track and Kairat interesting DKP will be very upset to hear this πŸ˜­

NoraSM thumbnail

Probably they can discuss about the phrase Uy Jaa’s meaning and analyse lecturing everyone on its importance.

I actually thought it had something to do with the Ouija board

Funny story, We were playing games and went online to look for this board and the pin moved. Suddenly a cat started screeching outside my window and I was so scared πŸ€£I couldn't sleep for weeks with lights off 

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

phir interesting kaise hua πŸ˜† interesting character is the one who will raise curiosity in each step with his action.abhinav is a good character but it is not mandatory that he should be interesting too πŸ˜‚

IMG_7295.jpeg
Being acha doesnt mean a character can get viewers to watch him when he is the main focus.Audience will sometimes prefer a complex character with flaws since its an entertainment tv show. Sujal Garewal of Kahiin Toh Hoga was a rage and big hit back then and he was flawed but good hearted like Abhimanyu. ❀️

Piyush Raheja who married the Female Lead Kashish was well Acha. 😌

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 11 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: NoraSM

i even bored and skip their scenes πŸ˜† which husband on earth asks wifes ex to stay in the same house πŸ˜† ignores wife's interaction with her ex. πŸ˜‚ 

Truly only accha aadmi can do that πŸ˜‚ 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Mine too frankly when Season 2 got boring I almost quit in between then saw promo of Abhimanyu Birla and then I was sold β€οΈπŸ˜„

not  a yrkkh fan never liked family dramas πŸ˜† just watched it for hc after long time watched a non supernatural itv show πŸ˜‚ usually i Don't watch itv shows πŸ˜‚