Adipurush - Movie Reviews & Box Office

Created

Last reply

Replies

529

Views

51.2k

Users

68

Likes

889

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
#5

I was wondering why I couldn’t book tickets. Duh it hasn’t released. I don’t care what anyone says I will be watching. I love mythology.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 3 years ago
#8

BM…I don’t care about VFX and all that..if it’s based on Ramayana..I will be watching it..mostly this weekend.

FireFli thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#10

In Telugu states, booking happened 1 day late.

I love Kriti sanon as Sita, she emoted really well with her eyes. I can't wait to see my fav character in Ramayan, Jatayu, his fall from the sky is beautifully shot in the movie.

Edited by FireFli - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 14 days ago

Daayra movie Reviews and box office Collection.

https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 28 days ago

https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meknZizkusk
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 19 days ago

"Haiwaan" - Movie Reviews and Box Office updates

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 1 months ago

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 1 months ago

Batwara 1947 review and box office https://x.com/umairsandu/status/2086787063916191938

https://x.com/umairsandu/status/2086787063916191938
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".