Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I published a song on StarMaker, check out my singing now!

#O Khuda (Short)#StarMakerListen to 'O Khuda (Short)' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=62192315171&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=201&recordingId=10414574225163760&share_type=copyLink

What.Beautiful.Singing!!!! I'm hearing this song for the very first time but still I enjoyed it in your lovely sweet voice. Too good! ❤️❤️ ✨

Sing more yaar. If you want I can bring some songs to you 😳 

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

What.Beautiful.Singing!!!! I'm hearing this song for the very first time but still I enjoyed it in your lovely sweet voice. Too good! ❤️❤️ ✨

Sing more yaar. If you want I can bring some songs to you 😳 

Thank you Rashi! ❤️

Shirsha thumbnail
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

I could never ...ever imagine ke ye song female voice mei bhi itnaa achha lag sakta hai until I listened to your version, Shirsha!!! 🤩🤩 One of my favourites...and you sung it like a pro! 🤝💯 Mast ! 

Shirsha thumbnail

I could never ...ever imagine ke ye song female voice mei bhi itnaa achha lag sakta hai until I listened to your version, Shirsha!!! 🤩🤩 One of my favourites...and you sung it like a pro! 🤝💯 Mast ! 

Thank you so much! ❤️

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Both songs were beautifully sung, Shirsha.. 

I am also hearing that Hero movie's song for the first time. Sounds really good in your voice. 

And for the first hearing Bekhayali in a female voice. You sang it beautifully.. 😃

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Both songs were beautifully sung, Shirsha.. 

I am also hearing that Hero movie's song for the first time. Sounds really good in your voice. 

And for the first hearing Bekhayali in a female voice. You sang it beautifully.. 😃

Thanks a lot Buddy! ❤️

Charu21 thumbnail

Damn!!! It is even betterrrr!!! 🤩🤩💯💯 ..without music one. Beautiiiful yaar!❤️❤️ You own a lovely voice! Sambhaal ke rakhna 😳

Yayyyy I like this one better too! SM me thodi si effect add karni padti hai so that your voice blends into the music smoothly but then I feel it also changes the voice slightly so I thought of recording it just without music too.. 😳

Aww your comment made me smile 😊 thanks so much for such sweet words.. you are a sweetheart.. 🤗

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Yayyyy I like this one better too! SM me thodi si effect add karni padti hai so that your voice blends into the music smoothly but then I feel it also changes the voice slightly so I thought of recording it just without music too.. 😳

Aww your comment made me smile 😊 thanks so much for such sweet words.. you are a sweetheart.. 🤗

Hai na? Even I felt that. Isi liye I said you sounded better without music ...raw...original... unadulterated! Love it ✨ 

🤗 you right back...! 

Charu21 thumbnail

Hai na? Even I felt that. Isi liye I said you sounded better without music ...raw...original... unadulterated! Love it ✨ 

🤗 you right back...! 

Haan re it changes the voice a bit.. exactly! I like it for the same reason.. raw voice sounds the best.. 🤗