Isn't it Big Boss usually telescasted on weekdays at 10.30 🤔 anyone knows as I don't follow that show
It's not on air currently but when the new season starts it airs at 10.30
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Isn't it Big Boss usually telescasted on weekdays at 10.30 🤔 anyone knows as I don't follow that show
It's not on air currently but when the new season starts it airs at 10.30
It's not on air currently but when the new season starts it airs at 10.30
I think the timing is different every year depending on the channel schedule