why it seemed fast to me🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
why it seemed fast to me🤔
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
Ma'am, please look up The Trevor Project and read on suicide amongs LGBTQIA+ youth.
When you have information on your fingertips, better educate yourself.
Nobody performs gender affirmation surgery on minors. That's not a thing.
Ma’am you also read about Chloe Cole and how double mastectomy was performed on her when she was under 18.
While LGBTQIA+ youth has my sympathies, I am vary of these activists intentions.
You need to read other side of the stories and not have a closed mind.
There are gay activists against gender affirming care. Would you call them names too?
Read about Scott Newgent too.
I'll open the ones people want to have fun in. 🤣
The salman one can u open?
Barun doesn’t look that appealing ki pati ko chhod de. 😆 Look at him so unkempt.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0