Poll
Who played the best Mamma?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i don't remember any mama enough to be able to compare them 😆
Originally posted by: carisma2
Clochette for now.. just look at these 3 for these 3 movies.
Then I won't vote...I don't want to choose among them. But you didn't answer my question: why these three? What do you mean by young mothers?
Originally posted by: Clochette
Then I won't vote...I don't want to choose among them. But you didn't answer my question: why these three? What do you mean by young mothers?
I randomly chose 3 mom's whom I know had been quite popular for these rules.
It's not a general comp. Wanted to make it hard for the voters.
Young mom's.. as you were saying those actresses who were not much older than the hero.
Originally posted by: VZ4JWJFHQPMCTQNF
i don't remember any mama enough to be able to compare them 😆
Dewaar karan arjun and mine pyaar kiya . Put them on the watch list. Lol
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh_5uIWqh2M Got it on loop!!!! what an amaizng song!!!!
Please share your thoughts. These were arguably the two most-talked about female performances of last year, barring Aneet Padda in Saiyaara who...
5