Poll
Who played the best Mamma?


Nirupa Roy - Deewar

Rakhi - Karan Arjun

Reema Lagoo - meine Pyar Kiya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I like all of them but Reema and Salman are special. 😍
Toughest poll.. 🙆
Ek Maaa kaunsi Maa chunegi ab..🥴
If only she would have come to BWF. She would have found her Karan Arjun here. 🤣
Why just these three? And why a poll?
Which actresses impressed you as a mom in a Hindi movie...and why, Carisma?
I'm mighty impressed, when an Indian actress that is only maximum 10 years older than the kid she plays a mom of, plays the role so believable that you totally forget the - in reality - impossible choice. (I think of Reema Lago as Aman's mother in KHNH, being only 5 years older than SRK...and the same for the Salman movie here)
Originally posted by: Clochette
Why just these three? And why a poll?
Which actresses impressed you as a mom in a Hindi movie...and why, Carisma?
I'm mighty impressed, when an Indian actress that is only maximum 10 years older than the kid she plays a mom of, plays the role so believable that you totally forget the - in reality - impossible choice. (I think of Reema Lago as Aman's mother in KHNH, being only 5 years older than SRK...and the same for the Salman movie here)
Oh meri maa.
I had time restraints. I'll be coming with more parts.
I also like the young mom's.
Clochette for now.. just look at these 3 for these 3 movies.
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh_5uIWqh2M Got it on loop!!!! what an amaizng song!!!!
Please share your thoughts. These were arguably the two most-talked about female performances of last year, barring Aneet Padda in Saiyaara who...
5