
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏


![]()
he s one f the perfect actor who does villian n hero together......



Nice Thread :)
I'm a die-hard fan of SRK since his T V serials.😳
mujhe tabhi se lag raha tha ki yeah ladka kuch to kamal karega.🥳
Well, I like his character Aman from KHNH than Rahul or Raj
I feel like Aman could be a best friend, best husband, best lover for any girl.
But I don't like that he pokes too much in others' personal lives. he takes decisions of others' that I hate it.
Also I like Paheli ( he played like Aman there in his Ghost character). it is a very underrated movie.😊
Also, Dear Zindagi is also good movie. 👏
My cat is a fcuking disgrace. Tap onto the screen so you can hear the sound. 😒
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
My cat is a fcuking disgrace. Tap onto the screen so you can hear the sound. 😒
Oh god..This is cute..❤️ show some other song and check the reaction. Seems it got bored watching KHNH song. Yawning through out song..cat is not on the same page as you..😆
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4