Arre yaar I'm so happy 🥳
Abhi abhi maine ek song record Kiya aur ye wala definitely ab tak ka mera best hai. Atleast mai to fully satisfied hoon apne is wale song se.
Jaldi se kal subah aaye to ye mai post karoon 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Arre yaar I'm so happy 🥳
Abhi abhi maine ek song record Kiya aur ye wala definitely ab tak ka mera best hai. Atleast mai to fully satisfied hoon apne is wale song se.
Jaldi se kal subah aaye to ye mai post karoon 🥳
Originally posted by: PXM7N4PNUEBFG5WZ
Arre yaar I'm so happy 🥳
Abhi abhi maine ek song record Kiya aur ye wala definitely ab tak ka mera best hai. Atleast mai to fully satisfied hoon apne is wale song se.
Jaldi se kal subah aaye to ye mai post karoon 🥳
Arre waaah really!! 🤩 Thats great! Will wait for tomorrow then! 🥳
Originally posted by: X4OGJKHDZR62LZEB
Arre post kar do yaar. Jisko sunna hoga sunega.
Slowly to sunegi hi (@slowly - i have started taking u for granted 🤭)
Ye koi for granted lena huya? Ye toh belongingness waali baat hai ❣️ that you believe ke achha ho, bura ho, suna ho ke nahi, I am certainly gonna listen. Thank you 🫶🤗 (zyada senti toh nahi ho gaya na🤔)
Achaa karti hun post fir sham ko thoda free hoke..
Haan Slowly toh pakka sunegi.. achi bachchi hai.. song pata nahi hoga fir bhi doston ke liye sunn toh legi hi ek baar.. ⭐️
Aw! 🤗 Rulaoge kya dono 😭
Originally posted by: M6ERSKO4QQNEK2IS
Arre yaar I'm so happy 🥳
Abhi abhi maine ek song record Kiya aur ye wala definitely ab tak ka mera best hai. Atleast mai to fully satisfied hoon apne is wale song se.
Jaldi se kal subah aaye to ye mai post karoon 🥳
Waaaaah! I am eagerly looking forward .... 🤩✨
Abhi post nahi kar sakte kya? Why tomorrow? 🤔
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Waaaaah! I am eagerly looking forward .... 🤩✨
Abhi post nahi kar sakte kya? Why tomorrow? 🤔
Morning ka muhurt SM ke liye achha hota hai 😂
This song was requested by Slowly and had been in my to-do list for a long time. 😆
Cari said I should dedicate a song to Driven to get my feelings reciprocated so I'm dedicating this song to Driven.
Driven... it's for you ☺️
Originally posted by: XCE64MZKDWQRPQHB
This song was requested by Slowly and had been in my to-do list for a long time. 😆
Cari said I should dedicate a song to Driven to get my feelings reciprocated so I'm dedicating this song to Driven.
Driven... it's for you ☺️
Driven this is for you ❤️
Originally posted by: POVGUGWMLY25EKBE
This song was requested by Slowly and had been in my to-do list for a long time. 😆
Cari said I should dedicate a song to Driven to get my feelings reciprocated so I'm dedicating this song to Driven.
Driven... it's for you ☺️
Kya baat kya baat! 👏 This was really really good. Definitely one of your best songs.. You sang it very beautifully! Ab har gaana driven ko dedicate karne ke liye gaana, kitna nikhar kar aaya hai! 😳
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12