I will gobble both Bella and Aria
https://twitter.com/nupurkaushik02/status/1665576144215724033?s=20
Just too cute 😍
Love their bond...Aria-Ayesha n Aria's mom too.
Will miss this camaraderie
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will gobble both Bella and Aria
https://twitter.com/nupurkaushik02/status/1665576144215724033?s=20
Just too cute 😍
Love their bond...Aria-Ayesha n Aria's mom too.
Will miss this camaraderie
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtNrncTMxe0/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==
Want him n Aria to shoot with NB n Ayesha 😭
Appreciation for Aria today !!!
Watch her minute expressions changes when she sits on the porch dejected that she cannot learn kite flying today … right before she calls Baba… Aria has amazing expression changes as kid… just wow!
Savi and Vs conversation today has my ❤️ it was fantastic!
I will gobble both Bella and Aria
https://twitter.com/nupurkaushik02/status/1665576144215724033?s=20
Aria is shoooooooo sweeeeeeet
bella baby with two babies.... Aria and ayesha😆
I love Aria. She lights up the screen ❤️
Appreciation for Aria today !!!
Watch her minute expressions changes when she sits on the porch dejected that she cannot learn kite flying today … right before she calls Baba… Aria has amazing expression changes as kid… just wow!
Savi and Vs conversation today has my ❤️ it was fantastic!
Havent watched today's episode. But I am gonna miss Aria badly😒
Yeah she was too cuteAppreciation for Aria today !!!
Watch her minute expressions changes when she sits on the porch dejected that she cannot learn kite flying today … right before she calls Baba… Aria has amazing expression changes as kid… just wow!
Savi and Vs conversation today has my ❤️ it was fantastic!
Especially that part when V says “bas itni si baat hai?” to which Savi exclaims “yeh itni si baat nahi hai, bahut badi baat hai” 😆 and then she says “ yeh ___ ka sawaal hai”..didn’t understand that bit.
then she says “ yeh ___ ka sawaal hai”..didn’t understand that bit.
Even I didn’t get it at first but I think it was “yeh meri reputation ka sawaal hai …”
Something with R 🤣
then she says “ yeh ___ ka sawaal hai”..didn’t understand that bit.
Even I didn’t get it at first but I think it was “yeh meri reputation ka sawaal hai …”
Something with R 🤣
leputasan ❤️
Mera baccha ❤️