😱😱😱😱omg!! I'm a Goldie now. Iska kya matlab hota hain.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😱😱😱😱omg!! I'm a Goldie now. Iska kya matlab hota hain.
this was good! Perfect gangster vive! With hotness and style 😂
could have made it extra hot if they made this intense and more darker!!
Siraj need some ideas from Hollywood. Don’t copy Bollywood in this 😂😂
Nothing actually 🤣😱😱😱😱omg!! I'm a Goldie now. Iska kya matlab hota hain.
. What have you done to our Murtasam 😂😂😂😂
aah! I watched them on Ff mode 🤣🤣
we need this shawl-ridden KMK back 🤩
Ye ky hai...isko duppata kyu pehwae hai.
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
A New Ship might sail in the sea of TB
https://twitter.com/waqasbabaabu/status/1667196381327417344?s=46

I was thinking that man at the background is murtasam 😂🥴🥴🥴
Yes girl yesOriginally posted by: CranberryQueen
we need this shawl-ridden KMK back 🤩
brain cells finished to make predictions 😞