I wish marium was around she would have cleared their misunderstandings
Marium is the ultimate meerasim shipper
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wish marium was around she would have cleared their misunderstandings
Marium is the ultimate meerasim shipper
Sirf dekha nahi maza bhi aaya
Finally forum MK is back

Farukh was like acha sila diya tu n mere piyar ka 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I have no words
I have no words either 😍
Brilliant brilliant plot twist
Meerab gave me hosla breaking stereotype. I ain't getting married.
Aqua, tu kaha hai ??😒😒
The full promo everyone is looking for
https://twitter.com/sakuradk09/status/1666844236480761856?t=Id1rBbbdYsVROLH8rRyRBA&s=19
Sirf dekha nahi maza bhi aaya
Haa naa bahot din baad promo is amazing