

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Though I would say the customer is over demanding and less cooperative. 😔
I have been to such restaurants million times in past few years. I never get what I order, instead I just have to make do with what is chef’s wish to serve. 😆
But like he said — chef’s cute and adorable so it’s worth every minute spent in such restaurants.
How is this related to Bollywood 🤔
She is learning (and he has patience)...so everything is okay...in 5 years he'll get what he wants from the offers and will get served nicely (and quickly...) ❤️
Isn't Hindi Cinema about family feelings (among others dad-daughter relation) ???
Originally posted by: TheMinion
How is this related to Bollywood 🤔
Bollywood has become non-existent
Better to forget about it now
I object!!!
...all the 'honest' reviews on YouTube tell another story 😆
Customer service could be better. 🤣
If Bollywood is non existent, then why does your signature have Wooden Malhotra? 🤔
Originally posted by: TheMinion
If Bollywood is non existent, then why does your signature have Wooden Malhotra? 🤔
Do you ever have something nice to say to me?😡
...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
7 dogs review and box office- Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt https://x.com/nishitshawhere/status/2091072944126689706?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0
1