This is called an honest review!!!

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago
#1

May be an image of 2 people and text that says "He visited his daughter's kitchen and left an honest review I been waiting on my order to get done for 45 minutes, and I'm the only customer here. She was making good progress at first, then she stopped for 20 minutes to go watch Paw Patrol... Overall the customer service could be better, but the cook is a cutie; so I'll give her another chance."

Created

Last reply

Replies

11

Views

1.3k

Users

6

Likes

24

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago
#2

Though I would say the customer is over demanding and less cooperative. 😔

KSDRIHO2UPVLR2GT thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#3

I have been to such restaurants million times in past few years. I never get what I order, instead I just have to make do with what is chef’s wish to serve. 😆

But like he said — chef’s cute and adorable so it’s worth every minute spent in such restaurants.

Posted: 3 years ago
#4

How is this related to Bollywood 🤔

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#5

She is learning (and he has patience)...so everything is okay...in 5 years he'll get what he wants from the offers and will get served nicely (and quickly...) ❤️

Isn't Hindi Cinema about family feelings (among others dad-daughter relation) ???

Edited by Clochette - 3 years ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: TheMinion

How is this related to Bollywood 🤔

Bollywood has become non-existent

Better to forget about it now

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Bollywood has become non-existent

Better to forget about it now

I object!!!

...all the 'honest' reviews on YouTube tell another story 😆

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago
#8

Customer service could be better. 🤣

Posted: 3 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Bollywood has become non-existent

Better to forget about it now

If Bollywood is non existent, then why does your signature have Wooden Malhotra? 🤔
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: TheMinion

If Bollywood is non existent, then why does your signature have Wooden Malhotra? 🤔

Do you ever have something nice to say to me?😡

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 5 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Guru.Ghantaal · a month ago

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

"Toxic" movie - Members review and Box office thread

Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 1 months ago

7 dogs review and box office- Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt https://x.com/nishitshawhere/status/2091072944126689706?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw

https://x.com/nishitshawhere/status/2091072944126689706
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0

https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".