Originally posted by: Sera-high123
If it is published and is a bit famous. Should be on Goodreads atleast.
Okie. I’ll search there also. Thanks . 🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
If it is published and is a bit famous. Should be on Goodreads atleast.
Okie. I’ll search there also. Thanks . 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
Why did i not knew that these things exists?
i could have read other good books if not on Wattpad.
Wattpad peeps were not updating anything good so I started watching TB, still paying for my decision. 🤣🤣
If you don't want to download books you can just read online. There are many sites which hav that option.
Jaoo subscribe kardo uske youtube channel ko 🌚🌚
You can't download on Goodreads.. On Goodreads you will file summary and review of books.
Do you use app or website?
Try Anna's archive... But you have to know the exact book name and author name to search there.
Will try that. Thank You. 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Snow , can you send me your email id on DM?? I will send the epub files.
Yeah sure 🤗
App on phone.