MK bechari apni life ka bata rahi aur mahi be like yeh meri baat kar rahi hai
Uff tauba itni ghalat fehmi paal rkhi hai is shemdi ny. Iss ky chakkar main mujh ab Mk theek lagny lagi hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
MK bechari apni life ka bata rahi aur mahi be like yeh meri baat kar rahi hai
Uff tauba itni ghalat fehmi paal rkhi hai is shemdi ny. Iss ky chakkar main mujh ab Mk theek lagny lagi hai
I want rhiti back and baand bajaoing mahi and uditi 
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
MK bechari apni life ka bata rahi aur mahi be like yeh meri baat kar rahi hai
Uff tauba itni ghalat fehmi paal rkhi hai is shemdi ny. Iss ky chakkar main mujh ab Mk theek lagny lagi hai
She’s nasty and lacks any real emotion, everything for her is inhaled BB drama. She thinks she has supported contestants in the past so she’s some big mastermind, unlikeable as ever.
Yes, even I agree, Amrapali needs to be a finalist because she is bringing interest in BB.
I liked her in the beginning but like Nishita, I also think she is very manipulative.
Yeah same here I liked her in the first week or so too
Such a sweet gesture by qazi, he gave his charm ring to rhiti
Yes, even I agree, Amrapali needs to be a finalist because she is bringing interest in BB.
I liked her in the beginning but like Nishita, I also think she is very manipulative.
She is full on BB material, bringing masala. I know she is negative still i don't dislike her.
Kanika and Gullu are also pretty okay, Kanika even if she gets pissed doesn’t get annoying IMO. She’s pretty subdued and to the point.
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
She is full on BB material, bringing masala. I know she is negative still i don't dislike her.
Amrapali should be a finalist tbh she’s done well and is active. She puts her opinions good bad or ugly upfront hai mostly.
luv was looking cringe with the foam/vaseline whatever that was today in the morning lol
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
953