Meh. The USP of the film, Kiara is not looking good in this. Eyes looked weird in many scenes.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Meh. The USP of the film, Kiara is not looking good in this. Eyes looked weird in many scenes.
I don't like Kiara crying 😭 I am slightly intrigued but expected much better from them. This seems like something that will turn out to be disappointing.
Originally posted by: hyancchoatishoo
Meh. The USP of the film, Kiara is not looking good in this. Eyes looked weird in many scenes.
Her eyes look tired.
Oh good karthik and his rants …can’t wait to watch that for the 500th time …👏👍🏼
I thought this would be be more a romantic drama like sita ramam and not a rom com ..would have given an opportunity for karthik and kiara to try something different ..
Alas ..waste
Samajh nahi aaya, is it supposed to be a comedy or what?
Kiara is glowing though.❤️
This better not be another TJMM😡
Not much impressed. Kuch toh story reveal karte
Kiara looks beautiful and is quite good in emotional scenes.
Hoping for a good movie.
hmm not feeling it
I dont feel enthusiastic enough to open youtube link and watch the trailer😆
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
I dont feel enthusiastic enough to open youtube link and watch the trailer😆
Same.😆 Can’t even be bothered to open the video.
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcLpVWtKdNu/?igsh=MXNydmw5NTBxYnUzcA==
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil
27