Thank you 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you 🤗
He himself told her to GO during his accident track🤣
I have decoded that, NM had fun while writing it, she had fun after our reaction, she is still having fun, see bada maza aayaI am still decoding Nooran's maza aayega for contract dissolution..... Delk liya kitna maza aaya abhi tak sadma laga hua h..... I will be watching with least expectationsI really pray that she was on a breaking from smoking whatever she was while writing the reunion



And what about the other two events... even now she ran away



And what about the other two events... even now she ran away
I think we should start referring to THAT event as the "event that shall not be named"