I had already planned this season, I just needed some time to fine tune the tasks so I did a sheep tournament in the meantime. Those are easy. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I had already planned this season, I just needed some time to fine tune the tasks so I did a sheep tournament in the meantime. Those are easy. 😆
Declare me winner already.. sign up wind up krte rahenge.😎
Congratulations! You are the winner....IN YOUR DREAMS! 🤣
How many rounds in total? and tentatively when will it end?
Need to plan my life accordingly 😪
5 MINDBOGGLING ROUNDS!!! Can you survive?Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
How many rounds in total? and tentatively when will it end?
Need to plan my life accordingly 😪


Congrats on turning purple patch🥳😆
Sign me up
Thank Youuuu Soni! 🤗🤗
Sign me up.
I’ve never been much of a writer at all. But, still I’ll give it a try.
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
How many rounds in total? and tentatively when will it end?
Need to plan my life accordingly 😪
5 rounds. I'm expecting it to run all of June to about 25th to 26th June.