you don’t know how girls of the entire subcontinent are fawning over me and you are still asking this question🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
you don’t know how girls of the entire subcontinent are fawning over me and you are still asking this question🤔
Because my Meeru is absent from the forum😒
Lo ji dono meeru apne apne murtasim ke paas nhi he 🤣
how would you be my shawl? If you don’t know the basic thing that
Meeru😒
you don’t know how girls of the entire subcontinent are fawning over me and you are still asking this question🤔
Subcontinent ki ladkio ka pata nhi but meeru nhi pati na that's it 💅

India me on number 1 this Pk drama is trending.
you are not my shawl😤Originally posted by: Snowflakes_04
Subcontinent ki ladkio ka pata nhi but meeru nhi pati na that's it 💅
I heard this is good but I couldn’t watch it for more than 5 minutes🫣
how would you be my shawl? If you don’t know the basic thing that
Ab toh jaan gayi hu na khan sahab ab banale mujhe apna shawl 🏃🏻♀️
I heard this is good but I couldn’t watch it for more than 5 minutes🫣
Same couldn't handle the heroine