How two-faced is this woman, seriously 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How two-faced is this woman, seriously 😒
And I want to be his shawl ☺️
I missed them😒 nowadays no one is interested in my fantastic idea😭
Lol!! We shall get back to that phase soon 🙏
okay, you guys can but then you can’t be more cool than me☺️
I have an image to maintain🫣
Because my Meeru is absent from the forum😒
Originally posted by: hypnotoad
Before Wahaj was an actor, he was on the production side.
He was part of Nadia's morning show team on GEO.
So she knows him from before his acting days.
Since she was his ex-boss, he is ofc going to act nice to her.
Nadia likes to think that she was the one who encouraged him to go into acting, to start his Insta account.
When Wahaj was still a baby:
https://www.instagram.com/p/52ZfwvBvvg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
we can, but you need to ask Tanu🤪
okay, you guys can but then you can’t be more cool than me☺️
I have an image to maintain🫣
It's okay chalega 💀 aur woh image kia he 🤡
really a baby😆