Congratulations on new thread 🥳
Thanks for the tag kusu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations on new thread 🥳
Thanks for the tag kusu
If we carefully observe, from Mariyam's track Murtasim's role became a side role.
Haya is main lead
Murtasim side character hi hai bus
79 episodes 😲😲. 79 ? Did someone confirm?
Noooo please noooo
I checked that haya BTS where she wore that walima dress. I particularly saw her hand she wasn't wearing that ring in her finger . I don't know whether she was yet to wear jewellery and hence no ring or something else..
But after seeing the behaviour of the actress playing haya, she likes to mock and rile up fans just because they hate haya..lol. She would definitely use that opportunity to flaunt the ring..
I don't know if it makes any sense.. i sometimes feel i lost my mental balance because of this show😆
Why will we imagine this 🥺🤮
. 79 ? Did someone confirm?
No. There is no confirmation. Previously I think in Wikipedia it was written as 79 episodes.
Meerub's is prettier and yumna looked like a doll here❤️
Great aur nooran 🙄