Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
I shall wait until June 30th to opine. Udhar k zindagi hain….hum bolega toh bologe ki bolta hai
Ur advice was right.. uthkar dobara message padha to read it differently 😆
That time I read udhar(as in India) Kya Zindagi hai dekh ke bataugi(unsaid part).. nhi to hum bolega to bologe ki bolta hai.
Now I read it as Udhar(as in rented) ki Zindagi hain.
Technically udhaar should have 2 a😆
Kisi din khala will kill me😆
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
@ BI - since that topic is locked (as expected 😆) I'm replying to your question here.
First the data - out of 60 votes 47% say yes, FoE is limited to only one ideology vs 38% that say no, all ideologies get equal foe here.
Now what we can deduce from these results -
- More percentage of people think there is bias towards allowing only one ideology here.
- Secondly, even if the percentage was equal it would still be expected because at least half the forum thinks there is bias, which is way too much for a supposedly neutral forum. If there were no bias much more percentage would have chosen the option of no - all ideologies get equal foe here.
Edit - damn it! Forgot to tag the main audience of this post 😆
Good you clarified here. I was about to reply in the other thread when it got locked. Some people were too eager to decide the outcome on your part and declare it as a draw 🙄😁. You see, there’s no winning this poll. The fact that 47% people voted for not enough FOE can be used to counter the same argument, while had the other side won, it would have been fair and square 😁 I am just glad that so many people came out in support 👍🏼
Another propaganda
Women involved here too just like in TKS.

From Dainik Jagran Lucknow edition 2nd June 2023 (for anyone who wants to cross check).
Originally posted by: monalidp
Good you clarified here. I was about to reply in the other thread when it got locked. Some people were too eager to decide the outcome on your part and declare it as a draw 🙄😁. You see, there’s no winning this poll. The fact that 47% people voted for not enough FOE can be used to counter the same argument, while had the other side won, it would have been fair and square 😁 I am just glad that so many people came out in support 👍🏼
Actually i should have written it as - only 38% said that all ideologies get equal foe here. That would have been more clear.
Let me edit that post. 😆
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Minion...u r so talented.....🤣🤣......main ghoshna karti hoon...ki aage se saare CC Minion he open karega...😎
Sorry to disappoint you, talented people need prerna (inspiration, not the prerna from KZK 😳) to show their talent and it's very rare 😎
I'll open the CC when that happens again 😆
Silpu, good morning!!!
Would you like to listen to a Marathi song? 😆
good afternoon
Yes sure why not😍
Havaa, where are ya?
Can't find my favorite songs with English subtitles
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0