am still in shock 😓This came out of nowhere 😲
Edit: On a sidenote if someone like Baekhyun who is one of the more popular idols from SM is suing then the rest are getting paid worse.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
am still in shock 😓This came out of nowhere 😲
Edit: On a sidenote if someone like Baekhyun who is one of the more popular idols from SM is suing then the rest are getting paid worse.
am still in shock 😓
Yeah it’s going to be rough given SM is already trying to paint them as being manipulated by external forces from outside.
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
The atheist urge to be blasphemous in the how often do you pray thread ☢️
I am tempted to post the pride flag in there 😇.
the word “external forces” ..they wont let them go off that easily.. wonder if they will be treated like what happed to JYJ .. hope not .. I want all of them to leave 🙌
Yeah it’s going to be rough given SM is already trying to paint them as being manipulated by external forces from outside.
Doggo version of "men will be men" 🤭
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrvC6U_Bc-E/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==
Hello Minion
This CC is already running fast congo🥳
How does that matter? 🤗
I wanted to open one OTT CC, now I'll go back to giving away my turns 😆
Good morning! I'll share an Italian song for you today, in a while!
@MinionBoss - please let me know if times now navbharat channel is a legitimate enough press for you. I'm sharing this news because i think people need to know about this.
If you think Times Now is not legitimate enough press or that people should not know about this news then please do let me know. I will delete the post myself.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0