Poll
When did Deepika look prettier?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
20s. She looked peak beauty in Om Shanti Om.
I didn’t like her posture and looks until desi boyz/cocktail …she was always like this typical model type big tree in the movies until then
Since cocktail she worked on her fashion , eyebrows and body and looked gr8
But she looked dull since gehraaiyan…sunken eyes and all…
I’ve always thought she looks like an Apsara. I am blind when it comes to Ash & DP’s beauty. 😳😆
But the peak of her looks is RL, YJHD, BM & Padmavat. She’s never looked as gloriously beautiful as in these movies.
That said, she’s most certainly got skin lightening + tweaked her face a bit too. She begun looking absolutely divine post that but she always was very beautiful. No-one can deny that/take that away from her.
She really blossomed in her late 20s.
I think most women look their best in their 20s all the way up to mid-30s (if they maintain themselves well).
She has definitely improved in the acting department otherwise she was quite unbearable onscreen, especially before Cocktail 😆I didn’t like her posture and looks until desi boyz/cocktail …she was always like this typical model type big tree in the movies until then
Since cocktail she worked on her fashion , eyebrows and body and looked gr8
But she looked dull since gehraaiyan…sunken eyes and all…
galti se I voted for 20s but if i compare these 2 pics, 2nd one is good. But if u would've posted deepika's om shanti om look n gehraiyan look, then i would've chose 20s. So this question is not valid i feel
Deepu looked the prettiest in OSO...❤️



Originally posted by: FingerFetish
20s. She looked peak beauty in Om Shanti Om.
And she has been going downhill since. After 15 years going down, one can get quite low... which she has managed to accomplish quite well.😛😆
haan, when it comes to Deepu rani, it was like one film ki chandni.😛😆
She only looked pretty in Om shanti om & Love Aaj kal.
O.M.G I need Shraddha has moved on but Sara nice try. https://youtube.com/shorts/iKshMDbP5tk?is=-ElsQBSc7ZrdLf8d
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
The intern is happening with Deepika and Amitabh https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYLVvJn49z/?stkn=bmhmYW4xd2pwOWlv
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdB12M_iG3g/?img_index=5 stkn=cDRuNGN1M2xxenRp
2