Poll
When did Deepika look prettier?

0R

Comment and share❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
She was pretty before also but she looks better now.
When was Chennai Express and Ram Leela..that was the peak of her beauty for me ❤️ she looked hot in Pathaan and Oscars but otherwise I don’t find her fresh and pretty now..her Cartier pics are so dull??
Yeah she looks really tired and lifeless in most of her photoshoots now. I think she looked super hot in Cocktail ❤️Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
When was Chennai Express and Ram Leela..that was the peak of her beauty for me ❤️ she looked hot in Pathaan and Oscars but otherwise I don’t find her fresh and pretty now..her Cartier pics are so dull??
Never got the hype around her. She is average.completely my pov though.
20s. She looked more natural too and her dusky complexion suited her ❤️
idk what she has done to her jawline..it looks too chiselled and has changed the shape of her face..and even her skincare product range promotion videos - her own skin looks dull..Like you said ..lifeless. Oh yes Cocktail as well..also she looked very pretty in YJHD and Tamasha as wellOriginally posted by: infinity101
Yeah she looks really tired and lifeless in most of her photoshoots now. I think she looked super hot in Cocktail ❤️
I was in love with her blue dress and white jacket that she wore in that song “Matargashti” 😳Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
idk what she has done to her jawline..it looks too chiselled and has changed the shape of her face..and even her skincare product range promotion videos - her own skin looks dull..Like you said ..lifeless. Oh yes Cocktail as well..also she looked very pretty in YJHD and Tamasha as well
She's getting better Evey year.
Cartier pictures are a testament to that
She looked her best during cocktail, yjhd, ce and piku... She turned anorexic after that. Looks too manly now.
O.M.G I need Shraddha has moved on but Sara nice try. https://youtube.com/shorts/iKshMDbP5tk?is=-ElsQBSc7ZrdLf8d
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
The intern is happening with Deepika and Amitabh https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYLVvJn49z/?stkn=bmhmYW4xd2pwOWlv
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdB12M_iG3g/?img_index=5 stkn=cDRuNGN1M2xxenRp
2