A member topic - a personal rant- Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

52

Views

3.3k

Users

20

Likes

147

Frequent Posters

6ELBGGKPPDSWIU7U thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#51

…

5077ADAC-B115-4E0F-BE7B-CCAC2CE9D731.jpeg

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#52

Originally posted by: blahhhh

...Other than this head of department,two teachers have even praised me.They said that I wrote well in the number of questions I did manage to attempt.In one of these papers I had attempted 45 mark questions and scored 40....

You see, my dear, it was a good move to tell this sorrow here...it's so positive to see the genuine concern for you...and also, that you're not alone with the problem of anxiety.


Also now, the quote, it equally shows something positive for you 😊


There may not be a simple solution, but there could be a way that would make it more simple to deal with your issue. You've just to find this way and/or choose among the possibilities mentioned here...

Again warm hug from my side 🤗

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
#53

Originally posted by: JATJSGQFENIG75WM

You atleast have a brother for sharing things but I lack such person in my life🙂

Many of us lack🙂, sometimes even after we say it's gets brushed under the carpet.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 1 months ago

Repeated topic

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

Please delete

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

Delete this topic

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".