Hi,
Just saw some pages.
This thread is lit ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi,
Just saw some pages.
This thread is lit ๐
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
This is beautiful ๐๐
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cr5eyGnghUb/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
I love this song. I used to listen to it on a daily basis when it eas released
Aha Suhanna , hello , how are you? Long time ๐
You didn't visit it till now?
Come joine us and have fun๐
Sure sure ๐ธ
That's the joke you tubelight ๐คฃ
I also watched 22episode of that trashy romance only to frustrated with every single character in it. The writer of that drama should never be allowed to write again. She is dumb and regressive.
Lol ๐คฃ tubelight toh I am ๐คฃ
I know right!! She even said ,that she wants to imagine youth to have Meerub and Muratasim kind of life partners i am like those who slap each other anytime ,really ?๐ณ
Hi Renee
M good
Wbu?
Guys is tere bin worth watching?
I just love it's ost but haven't watched the drama.
Kitne chances h sar dard ke?
I am good too , was just on a break from SM ๐
Okay
Even i don't get time nowadays