Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
on second reading I realised that, good one 👍🏼
But you should've kept the OG, it was hilarious.
i have some reason behind it...which i cant reveal publically 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
on second reading I realised that, good one 👍🏼
But you should've kept the OG, it was hilarious.
i have some reason behind it...which i cant reveal publically 😊
Forgive me for being old fashioned but i love this ♥️
Originally posted by: Spideyweb
Forgive me for being old fashioned but i love this ♥️
It is a wonderful song, very meaningful indeed. BTW, we have dedicated threads for old Hindi songs, contemporary Hindi songs, same for English as well. This one's for OSTs, classical music, Anime music and so on. Feel free to explore and post more songs!
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
It is a wonderful song, very meaningful indeed. BTW, we have dedicated threads for old Hindi songs, contemporary Hindi songs, same for English as well. This one's for OSTs, classical music, Anime music and so on. Feel free to explore and post more songs!
I should have sent in old songs thread then👍
Bdw your choice is satrangi in sangeet 😅
Your outlandish curls n ur vast musical ambit are in synchronous comity 😉
Originally posted by: Spideyweb
Actually we have another club named popcorn..and all i wanted was a funny paronomasia 😆
Originally posted by: LLDSLKPRG4HJRZRB
Sick burn and this edit… yeh kya edited posts ho gaye that I missed? … I guess I missed some posts while I was dealing with personal life…
Hmmm…. Kya miss keeya mainey?
Bro chill and focus on game of thrones 😆
Bdw nice classical piece redolent of some rehman work👍
It's completely engrossing. Wonderfully sung.
Hello Commemorative Thread for Music and Musicians - vol #2 What does 'commemorative' mean? Well, it means celebrating, remembering, paying...
Where words fall short, music speaks…and where music begins, Krishna’s flute is never far away. O n t h e a u s p i c i o u s o c c a s i o n o...
https://youtu.be/KxCjVIFxZNo https://youtu.be/FDzYegv8JHE https://youtu.be/Y8ZN7QjQcP0
Hello music lovers, Music has no boundaries and few journeys are as fascinating as the evolution of Western music , spanning centuries,...
🎶 A New Melody Begins: Welcome New DT Quantum-Dot To Music Corner! 🎶 Dear Music Lovers, Music has the magical power to unite hearts, transcend...
576