Did anyone else find their posts disappear from the thread? I get some notifications of likes n quotes but post itself goes missing,😀 and it wasn't even offensive
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Did anyone else find their posts disappear from the thread? I get some notifications of likes n quotes but post itself goes missing,😀 and it wasn't even offensive
Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon
Did anyone else find their posts disappear from the thread? I get some notifications of likes n quotes but post itself goes missing,😀 and it wasn't even offensive
I hope moderators will ban all of you for ruining my thread, I made it to talk about SRK's sexy voice ❤️
The badge I received for this thread is dedicated to all the SRK fans and Anti Fans

I hope moderators will ban all of you for ruining my thread, I made it to talk about SRK's sexy voice ❤️
Lol
Ya..his voice is ❤️
Also that guy who wrote kkkkkkiran dialogue should be banned from BW..
That stammer is forever stuck to SRK inspite of having such a baritone voice.. thankfully his kids have inherited it
Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon
Also that guy who wrote kkkkkkiran dialogue should be banned from BW..
That stammer is forever stuck to SRK inspite of having such a baritone voice.. thankfully his kids have inherited it
That's just him being praised as a performer, he was convincing enough in his role that people think it is reality. I always take it as an appreciation for SRK's talent
Wouldn't a civilisational treatment have completely different borders???
The history of a region can make understand the present time but looking at a nation on a political level starts with the birth of this nation - whatever had been the circumstances - and the constitution this nation is based on.
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
He is not equal to India. I never even said - Modi in any of my posts on this thread.
Ajeeb baat hai yar.
I just asked to know your view.
Chalo, let me ask another way
do you think PM of India is democratically elected?
Yes, if the PM elected is someone I like then he/she is democratically elected.
If I do not like the PM then India is Nazi Germany in the making and the EVM is manipulated and Indian people are too stupid to know what is going on.😒
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
https://x.com/ANI/status/2088856348071178511?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
7