Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Zeal here is the answer to why your assumption could never be true.
🤣This show was visionary got meme for everything
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Zeal here is the answer to why your assumption could never be true.
🤣This show was visionary got meme for everything
kya hua 😂silpaaaaaaaaaaaa 🙉
Good morning.Happy weekend
Tejaswi woman indeed 😆Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
@supari Khala…
when she asked that why women are not offered varieties in men.. the lady reminded me of you. 🤣
https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/1661685585042624512?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg
first one doesn't have subs 2nd one has
Anushka is a pos! Period. Ugly pos.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CskvEBApJuL/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0