KMK is a oopar kind of guy 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
KMK is a oopar kind of guy 😎
is this some kind of trick. Meerasim having daydreaming about khet romance 😆and they will show the edited scene to please the viewers
yesss.. that’s why I fear Flashbacks!
so I asked them ki pata chal gaya kya hoti hai bewafai🤣
Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
lets not look for the logic anymore ..
but i want haya bhanda fod today 😡😡
Can Norez do the honours.. atleast he needs to be of some use😭😭😭 this guy had just 1 goal in life to get married...kisse kaise kuchh matter nhi karta..bas shaadi ho jaye iski
contract ab kisiko ko muh dikhane ki layak nahi hai 😆Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
contract ko apni auqaad pata chal gayi just like joshanda in kitchen
kuchh Naya hua kya...after his don't jump on conclusions...I wish I could with thousands of quotes on karma🤣
I know why you came back.

yes pak govt banned every TV rating agency which means no TRP for kaddu uncle for yesterday’s episode🤣🤣Originally posted by: pallawi1803
kuchh Naya hua kya...after his don't jump on conclusions...
murtasim has left his brain and mouth somewhere when it comes to haya
I wish MZ haya ko Uta ke lejatha.....I hate to see her tailing around murtasim....so much happened this murtasim idiot doesn't say a word to her....