Originally posted by: infinity101
I thought they just had a professional relationship? Where is it mentioned that he was a client as well? Even if he was I ain’t surprised.
Insider posted the list he was one.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: infinity101
I thought they just had a professional relationship? Where is it mentioned that he was a client as well? Even if he was I ain’t surprised.
Insider posted the list he was one.
This story has kinda disturbed me a lot! Young girls who were barely 18 and some as young as 13-14 being supplied on an island in stock to satisfy these 60 plus powerful men’s lust just because they think they can get away with anything is wrong on so many levels!😞 The article mentions that they were being abused there! Infuriating!!
Originally posted by: infinity101
This story has kinda disturbed me a lot! Young girls who were barely 18 and some as young as 13-14 being supplied on an island in stock to satisfy these 60 plus powerful men’s lust just because they think they can get away with anything is wrong on so many levels!😞 The article mentions that they were being abused there! Infuriating!!
They would have to jail all the Presidents, billonaires...etc. Tell me how are they going to do it? they killed him so he wouldn't speak anymore.
Apparently these people are above the law hence no action would have been taken against them even if he spilled all the beans.
They would have to jail all the Presidents, billonaires...etc. Tell me how are they going to do it? they killed him so he wouldn't speak anymore.
and people think he is a philanthropist who cares about our health..😆

Dirty perverts. And award shows pay tribute to these Tharkis.
One feels like picking up a joothi and flinging It at them.
There's literally everyone in this list!😲😲
satyam shivam sundaram
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0