Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
nervous !

Saare log countdown mein lage hue hain 😆😆
I don't want to watch the episode now 😫 dar lag raha hai bohottt jyaada agr ek saath bad main updates mili to aur nhi dekha jayega yaarrrr😭
I’ve fast forwarded through it and skipped a lot of episodes. He looks nothing like KMK in it🤣 he looks like a baby in it. His acting is pretty good in it though. The girl is pretty but really annoying.Originally posted by: midniteangel
Did you watch this drama?
In that drama was wahaj having KMK style murch??
Coz that pic looks like KMK 😆
I need a glass of wine but it’s 9 a.m 😞😞😞😞Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Saare log countdown mein lage hue hain 😆😆
I was so confident MR wouldn’t happen but now all of a sudden, I’m scared 😟
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Thank You Ninu🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰for the thread…Yeh lo agayi mainnn😍😍😍😍😍Behenooooo thread ka number bhi bhul gayi ab toh…150 tak jana hain kya 🤣🤣🤣🤣Congrats everyone!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you, Ninu ❤️❤️
Congratulations everyone 🤗🤗
Hopefully, this happiness will continue 🙏🤲