Originally posted by: Gigi78752
SPAMMING THIS FEED TODAY..🫣🫣🫣❤️❤️❤️ DON’T HATE
https://twitter.com/imvarsham/status/1661160781822525440?s=46
We can never hate this type of spamming!!! Gladly continue ❤️❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
SPAMMING THIS FEED TODAY..🫣🫣🫣❤️❤️❤️ DON’T HATE
https://twitter.com/imvarsham/status/1661160781822525440?s=46
We can never hate this type of spamming!!! Gladly continue ❤️❤️❤️
beautiful!
that Murtasimmmm thoughOriginally posted by: Gigi78752
SPAMMING THIS FEED TODAY..🫣🫣🫣❤️❤️❤️ DON’T HATE
https://twitter.com/imvarsham/status/1661160781822525440?s=46
Never have I ever waited for Wednesday so eagerly.. the most mundane day of the week.
aaj to banta haiOriginally posted by: Gigi78752
SPAMMING THIS FEED TODAY..🫣🫣🫣❤️❤️❤️ DON’T HATE
https://twitter.com/imvarsham/status/1661160781822525440?s=46
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
Never have I ever waited for Wednesday so eagerly.. the most mundane day of the week.
Hahahahha omg tell me about it!!!!!! I just want them to CLEARLY show what happened PLEASE!!!
I dont want any ambiguous scene or anything like that!!!
Im excited and scared at the same time for tmrw 😭😢
Nervous to read twitter updates on episode tomorrow 😅
Darna hai par parna hai
🤲🏽ACCHA SOCHO ACCHA HOGA 🤲🏽

this scene and this image is ❤️