wahaj aur sajal baaji ka aa raha hai
Nope I will not watch any Pak show now after TB... I had enough...unless if its wahaj with good story 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
wahaj aur sajal baaji ka aa raha hai
Nope I will not watch any Pak show now after TB... I had enough...unless if its wahaj with good story 😆
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
I will wait for whole drama to end! Find out it’s happy ending then I will watch 😂
+1 ...😃 .. Last epi I watched was.. they have pani poori ... That's the epi I loved them .. and now I cant stand their madness .. I realised this show is not my cup of coffee .. 😳
💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽😤😤😤😤😤😤
https://twitter.com/terebinonly/status/1661064868965892137?s=46
only if !!
Atleast 2-4 chamat toh hame chahiye hi chahiye….😂😂😂😂😂Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
only if !!
yes girl yes !!Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Atleast 2-4 chamat toh hame chahiye hi chahiye….😂😂😂😂😂
SPAMMING THIS FEED TODAY..🫣🫣🫣❤️❤️❤️ DON’T HATE
https://twitter.com/imvarsham/status/1661160781822525440?s=46