Our heart will be in our mouth tomorrow. Omg excited but yet nervous 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Our heart will be in our mouth tomorrow. Omg excited but yet nervous 😆
Originally posted by: anjali9996
They look beautiful together, this is one of my favorite looks of meerab
Meerasim means fire 🔥

I think khan Murtasum will remove the ring from Meerab which his mother gave on their marriage day, basically meaning she has no more place in his heart or house. That ring had a big responsibility, and I think he feels meerab doesn’t deserve it as she thinks it is contract marriage. He cried because it means his marriage is over now.
Tomorrow around this hours forum will be on fire 🔥
I have made my routine.
8 baje se pehle khana bana na hain. Baccho ko khilana & padhana hain or husband ko sulana hain. Phir aram se forum per rahoongi.
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Good night . Sleep tight . Kyunki kal kisiko neend nahi aane wali
I dont think no one slept properly since last thursday!!!
. Same here .Our heart will be in our mouth tomorrow. Omg excited but yet nervous 😆
and he himself broke it where else he really wanted to make it workI think khan Murtasum will remove the ring from Meerab which his mother gave on their marriage day, basically meaning she has no more place in his heart or house. That ring had a big responsibility, and I think he feels meerab doesn’t deserve it as she thinks it is contract marriage. He cried because it means his marriage is over now.
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I heard they uploaded the same promo 🤬🤬🤬
Yes they did. And meerab looks so broken..fir se Darr lagne laga
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsidJj5LBYY/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
What a perfect song🤣🤣🤣