Bollywood CC #103- Page 79

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

42.2k

Users

48

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

https://pin.it/b0zdwCo

Is there a way I could get to know which book is this from?

Edited by VintageWine - 3 years ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail 3rd Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

https://pin.it/b0zdwCo

Is there a way I could get to know which book is this from?

the hating game it’s a movie on Netflix
VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

the hating game it’s a movie on Netflix

Thank you 😊.

I ll skip it then... The book, ll watch the movie maybe.

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Guinea pm touching d feet of Modi n giving respect . It’s respect to india n Indians , proud moment . Jai jawan , Jai Kisan , vandemataram , Bharat mata ki jai , Jai hind 🇮🇳 ❤️.Adi parashakthi bless Bharat forever 🙏


https://twitter.com/starboy2079/status/1660276179088330752?s=46&t=lgsYnpNDNYxPDuOp853HvA


https://twitter.com/mumbaichadon/status/1660274240451641344?s=46&t=mVf_8cQx77DGPeCNw4FAOw



Edited by Medha_Sree - 3 years ago
J6PZAPADIC7VJXTP thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

https://pin.it/b0zdwCo

Is there a way I could get to know which book is this from?



Omg? Did you totally miss my Hating Game Love Affair era? I only posted about it every couple of days on this CC starting December 2021 to early 2022. Pretty sure people got sick of it. 😆In fact watching this movie over and over mostly likely caused the universe to throw me in the way of my ex-boss. It’s The Hating Game. It’s not on Netflix. It’s on Hulu. And for rent on Amazon Prime.


Exhibit A: Watch the gif below? It will convince you. Girrllll….this film is a strange portal to the after life I’m telling ya with full hosh and hawas



https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5294490/a-scene-that-lives-in-ur-mind-rent-free


https://youtu.be/n3DKosn9B48

Edited by Supari_khala - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".