Yr me to uski acting dekh ke impress hoti.🥹🥹No but I heard that people wanted him in jhoom instead of that Nepo product🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Yr me to uski acting dekh ke impress hoti.🥹🥹No but I heard that people wanted him in jhoom instead of that Nepo product🤪
He is really good actor ❤️
Congratulations DT #105 ..🥳
https://twitter.com/ektara03_/status/1659233076457750540
She seems happy .. 😲 ..
Congratulations 🎊 for the new thread 🥳
Originally posted by: shridharg
Congratulations DT #105 ..🥳
https://twitter.com/ektara03_/status/1659233076457750540
She seems happy .. 😲 ..
I guess NM ke aur humare mazay ke definition different hai 😆
Kyuki trust me humain bilkul maza nahi aa raha 😆
yeh Puri Nashedi hai🤪Originally posted by: shridharg
Congratulations DT #105 ..🥳
https://twitter.com/ektara03_/status/1659233076457750540
She seems happy .. 😲 ..
but yes she said that slap and spit scene was not in the script, it was a later addition so how come MR is there??
yeh Aurat pagal hai pagal haiOriginally posted by: pickachu
I guess NM ke aur humare mazay ke definition different hai 😆
Kyuki trust me humain bilkul maza nahi aa raha 😆
Hi!
Why’s everyone tensed again?
https://twitter.com/ormwater/status/1660560188066209794?s=20
Ye kya harqat haiii 😒
Originally posted by: pickachu
I guess NM ke aur humare mazay ke definition different hai 😆
Kyuki trust me humain bilkul maza nahi aa raha 😆
I was exactly going to say this 😂😂