Bevada Virat, Driver Sattu, Dhokebaaz Sai - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

This is from Filmibeat every source is saying something else.

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Guys I saw the episode....new thread open karlo...I will post it

man, I wish Sai would die alone . atleast she'd get peace that way.. even in death V wont let her be. small mercy- if she "reunites" with V just before dying, then she wont actually return to live with a jerk like V.  Its a sign from God that even God doesnt want Sai to be with V isliye donon ko lene yamraj ko hi bhej diya.

I absolutely cant stand to watch Sai go back to live with V as his wife. so its good they will just die.

What a tragic way to end the show by making Sai Joshi being "in love" with her abuser. CHEE.

Ayesha Singh deserves better. MUCH MUCH BETTER.

Edited by Nja91 - 11 months ago

kya hai discuss karne laayak aajkal :( so depressing. 

V being a jerk, A-hole every frickin day

CN folks being hypocrites and pathetic every frickin day

Sai forgiving V all too easily and still wanting to be kind to him and CN folks and becoming a nuisance now. I cant watch her. I love her too much and it hurts to watch her do things I cannot support 

Sattu and family being sweethearts and Sattu-Savi bonding are the only cute scenes in there! they are adorable.

I love Sattu-Sai after Savi-Sai.

Even Amba danced today. 

but few moments of happiness erased by Vs Chu%^&$%^&

Ayesha Singh, HA and Aria deserve better.

Ayesha doesnt deserve to have Sai Joshi be made into such a character who is giving up her self respect for a worthless piece of ^%$# like V. 

We loved Sai because she picked herself over a man who couldnt respect, trust her and now she is watching him misbehave and barely doing anything. 

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

kya hai discuss karne laayak aajkal :( so depressing. 

V being a jerk, A-hole every frickin day

CN folks being hypocrites and pathetic every frickin day

Sai forgiving V all too easily and still wanting to be kind to him and CN folks and becoming a nuisance now. I cant watch her. I love her too much and it hurts to watch her do things I cannot support 

Sattu and family being sweethearts and Sattu-Savi bonding are the only cute scenes in there! they are adorable.

I love Sattu-Sai after Savi-Sai.

Even Amba danced today. 

but few moments of happiness erased by Vs Chu%^&$%^&

Ayesha Singh, HA and Aria deserve better.

Ayesha doesnt deserve to have Sai Joshi be made into such a character who is giving up her self respect for a worthless piece of ^%$# like V. 

We loved Sai because she picked herself over a man who couldnt respect, trust her and now she is watching him misbehave and barely doing anything. 

You stole my limelight to play victim card by giving the written update of cringe fest serial......this is injustice 

you start a new thread and lets ONLY discuss the Sattu-Savi moment. It was so cute. baaki nothing else was worth any discussion.

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

you start a new thread and lets ONLY discuss the Sattu-Savi moment. It was so cute. baaki nothing else was worth any discussion.

Is the episode up ðŸ˜’😲

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

Guys I saw the episode....new thread open karlo...I will post it

Ok I'm going it 

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Renee001

The uniqueness of Vankar's shows is hero's character is butchered beyond recognition towards the ending🤣. In his previous show, Kabhi Kabhi ittefaq se, towards the end, the hero was legit slapped and called spineless and cheater in public by his wife😆

Atleast itna toh dikhaya, iddhar Virat might slap Sai and call her a cheater in public

Wait, that has already happened🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

This is from Filmibeat every source is saying something else.

Chances are they still haven't figured out ki leap laana kaise hai, bas laana hai, becuase whatever reasons So abhi the portals are just theorizing as us, but they can theorise using the phrase "sources say" they might as well be ripping off SNS/IF members' theories