Meher Mah (Express Tv) Affan Waheed, Hira Mani- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

184

Views

27.1k

Users

19

Likes

205

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago
#31

Originally posted by: spnfan

@bold... Sufi creepy is back with his pink lips and pink shirt 🥳

Aaj khush toh bhot hogy tum 😂🤣🤣🤣

spnfan thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Aaj khush toh bhot hogy tum 😂🤣🤣🤣

Yes... Our criminology major is soon gonna come back 🤣

Posted: 3 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: la_Reine

So basically it's Do Bol cast repeated😆

I like Salman in negative roles...though i would like to see him in a positive role...i havent seen him do it before, he might suit it😳

Another fan of sallu spotted 😳😂

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 years ago
#34

Originally posted by: la_Reine

So basically it's Do Bol cast repeated😆

I like Salman in negative roles...though i would like to see him in a positive role...i havent seen him do it before, he might suit it😳

You are lucky you didn't watch him in a negative role before. He made me hate him till date, maybe he is a good actor I don't know, but I still hate him. 🤢

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 years ago
#35

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Another fan of sallu spotted 😳😂

I thought you were talking about Salman Khan, and I was thinking when did he play a negative role!🤔

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 3 years ago
#36

I don't even know who is this salman..I feel bad for Affan, he deserves good scripts and PH.

693326 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#37

I wish it was some other hero with hira


I m sick and tired of the do Bol pairing even though I haven't even watched do bol

1069996 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#38

How many dramas they'll do together 😲

1069996 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#39

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I wish it was some other hero with hira


I m sick and tired of the do Bol pairing even though I haven't even watched do bol

Hihi in every drama thread either you want another heroine or hero .. 😆

693326 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#40

Originally posted by: Bad_Karma

How many dramas they'll do together 😲


And here I m dying to watch Ahmed yumna again inna drama but AAA is so lazy uffff

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".